As a Hindu, do you
(1) Want an India where Hinduism survives, tiding over the 1400 years of assault, first from ‘Religion of Peace’ (which continues till date), then from ‘Religion of Love’ (which also continues till date) and then from ‘Religion of Dictatorship of Proletariat’ (which also, sadly, continues till date)?
(2) Want an India where excellence is continuously celebrated, over a ‘Chalta Hai’ attitude encouraged by over 60 years of Congress and Socialist rule?
(3) Believe that the above two can not happen unless Hindus ‘put their money where their mouth is’?
You are reading the right blog.
Shri Anang Pal Malik and his colleagues have established an institute named ‘Center for Fundamental Freedoms’.
What is Center for Fundamental Freedoms?
It is a “registered Think Tank that aims to make India a Constitutional Republic, where rule of law is an absolute; and the law is rooted in and defined by Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Conscience, Right to Private Property, Right to Life; and Equality before Law. To secure these aims, and to safeguard in perpetuity these attributes of being human, the Centre is to promote its ideology in public at all levels, and will put mechanisms to monitor education, popular culture, media, and politics.” (Source: Anang Pal Malik).
The aims and objectives of the institute are the following:
a) The main focus of the Centre will be to make India a Constitutional Republic,
where rule of law is an absolute; and the law is rooted in and defined by Freedom
of Speech, Freedom of Conscience, Right to Private Property, Right to Life; and
Equality before Law.
b) To make India a Constitutional Republic, where rule of law is an absolute.
c) To secure Fundamental Freedoms for all Citizens.
d) To promote its ideology in public at all levels, and to put mechanisms to monitor
education, popular culture, media, and politics, so the Fundamental Freedoms are
not eroded under pressure from various ideological groups, political movements,
and special interests.
e) Collectivists have progressively, through electoral politics and lawfare, forced
erosion of Fundamental Rights. The Trust would work to roll back above
encroachments of Fundamental Rights taking recourse to courts, mass movement,
mass campaigns, representation, education, seminars, workshops, and media
f) A robust economic Liberal (Liberal in its classical sense) wing is to be created in
India by the Centre.
(Source: Anang Pal Malik)
What should you do?
(1) Invest in Center for Fundamental Freedoms. There is no free lunch in the world. ‘Religion of Peace’ mandates 10% of the income from the adherents. The fund goes into bankrolling Jihad. Calculate the potential amount. It is simple. Take the overall ‘Religion of Peace’ adherents in India. Take overall average Indian par capita income. You can do this on your own. See what we are up against. We have not yet talked about Petrodollar yet. Hopefully you know how ‘Religion of Love’ funds conversion in India. If you do not know, please read tweets of @sighbaboo .Do you think we can win this, without spending any of our own money? Do you really think Modi can do everything? You know the answer, and it is “NO”.
Bank details are following:
1. Name- Centre For Fundamental Freedoms
2. Account no- 003105030131
3. Account type- current
4. RTGS/NEFT/IFSC code-ICIC0000031
5. Branch address- K -1, Senior Mall, Sector 18, NOIDA, UP- 201301
(2) Widely share the work done by the Center for Fundamental Freedoms in all of your networks. Start with sharing the contents from http://www.thenationoftenrivers.com/ .
Is this institution credible?
Credibility requires competence and character. Does the institution have these? Please judge for yourself, by reading the contents on the ‘http://www.thenationoftenrivers.com/’ and the book ‘Corruption in India’ authored by Anang Pal Malik (source: http://thenationoftenrivers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Corruption-in-India.pdf).
I end this blog with the most valuable point I can ever make, which is not articulated by me either, but it is sourced from Srimad Bhagavad Gita.