The challenges that the Hindu society faces are well documented. In life-or-death struggle, implacable enemies of the Hindu society are working assiduously to destroy this ancient faith and culture. A large number of authors and intellectuals, such as Lekh Ram, Koenraad Elst, Sitaram Goel, Ram Swaroop, Arun Shourie, Rajiv Malhotra, S Gurumurthy, Sandeep Balakrishnan, Dr. Praveen Patil, Sandhya Jain, Swapan Dasgupta, Anang Pal Malik and hundreds of others have written numerous books and articles on this matter. As Koenraad Elst points out in his book ‘Decolonizing the Hindu mind’ with respect to Ram Swaroop, no serious rebuttal has really been done by the enemies of the Hindu society, to the serious scholarly work these authors have done. They have been branded ‘communal’, ‘Fascist’, ‘obscurantist’ and many other labels. However, the fact that the Hindu society is facing assault from Islam, Christianity and Communism for over 1300 years now has not been repudiated. In this blog, I do not intend to add anything more to the work of these pioneering pro-Hindu authors. Firstly, I do not have the scholarly capabilities. Secondly, it is really time to leverage these scholarly works and articulate a Hindu agenda. The next step, i.e, that of widely disseminating this agenda, within India and outside, can’t start sooner. As this blog by the Yuga Parivartan team (Twitter handle @yuga-parivartan) –[http://yugaparivartan.com/2016/02/17/demographic-seize-of-al-hind/ ]- clearly illustrates, we Hindus are facing our mortal danger right here in India, and it may just be a matter of a few decades when Hindus become minorities in their only homeland. The threats have been enumerated. The work of building a Hindu agenda must start at the earnest. While Narendra Modi-led BJP provides a much-needed clean and purposeful governance at the central government level, the harsh truth is that since their inception, the ‘Sangh Parivar’ has not been able to implement even one significant Hindu program, regardless of the fact that for the last nearly 3 decades, BJP has had significant numerical strength both as an organization at a grassroots level, as well as in the Parliament. We Hindus need Narendra Modi-led BJP. But we need a lot more than that. Hindus can scarcely outsource creation of their agenda to BJP/RSS alone, rather the Hindus must create their own agenda and, through mobilization of sheer numerical strength, force that agenda upon BJP/RSS.
- Build Ram temple at ‘Ram Janambhoomi’, Ayodhya: Thanks to the unsung unnamed Kar Sevaks of the 1989-1992, an unknown number of them have died facing bullets fired by the Mulayam Singh government police, the stark reminder of Islamic brutal subjugation of the Hindus, that eyesore Babri mosque, was demolished. The grand temple is, however, yet to be built. BJP talks about 3 overall approaches to build this temple, and they seem to be okay with utilizing any of these. The 3 options of (1) arriving at a consensus, (2) Court ruling, and (3) Legislation through parliament, all seem good. However, in practise, with the demographically increasingly prominent Muslims, and billions of petrodollars funnelled into India for waging Jihad, a cow may have to climb a tree before consensus is arrived at. India’s Supreme Court had only recently granted protection to Teesta Setalvad in a straight-forward case of swindling money of 2002 Gujarat riot victims, overriding lower court rulings without even bothering to find any loophole in the ruling of the said court, purely based on influential Congress lawyer Kapil Sibal’s ‘Phone-a-friend’ service. To expect this same leftist-infested court to come to rescue of the Hindus is, well, plain naivety on the part of the Hindus. That leaves one option only, that of legislation. To think that the BJP government that has not yet freed Colonel Purohit and Sadhvi Pragya from jail, where they are rotting since UPA era, without even a charge sheet, will work on this legislation for Ram temple on entirely their own drive is, well, far too simplistic. Hindus must force BJP through sheer weight of Hindu opinion. Every Hindu must make it their duty to at least inform one person about the rightful case the Hindus have vis-à-vis Ram temple. Depending on the capability of individual, the mode of this information dissemination is best left to the individual, however, the daily target of informing at least one person about the Hindu case for Ram temple must not be lost sight of. During March 2016, an online petition bearing 250,000 signatures had forced Arun Jaitley to roll back proposal of taxing Employee Provident Fund. I rest my case, but with a caveat. A few millions of Hindus must vocally pressurize BJP, for them to bring in this legislation. Not only that, millions of Hindus must regularly expose the sordid conspiracies that the Communists, Jihadists and Pseudo Secularists had hatched.
- Reclaim all lost or demolished Hindu temples: The very mention of this agenda will horrify some Hindus, brought up on a steady diet of ‘Sarva Dharma Samabhaba’. ‘What is this? Let’s be happy with Ram Janambhoomi. Why dig up all the other issues?’ will be their refrain, in summary. However, we Hindus must not lose sight of the most important dynamics at play here. Islam, Christianity and Communism – all of these Abrahamic religions (yes, Communism is nothing but an Abrahamic religion) must always expand, for them to remain viable. The certain death knell to these religions will be when you stop their expansion, and actually, roll back their expansion, i.e, to actually affect a contraction. The choice before the Hindus is simple. Sometime in 2015, the last Hindu temple in Nagaland was demolished. Many Hindus rightfully campaign for Congress-Mukt Bharat – an India free from the corrupt, malicious, divisive and compromised rule that the Congress party has provided for most part of the last 60 years. Unfortunately, while we concentrate our focus on freeing India from Congress, the Christian Church and allied terrorists have freed Nagaland already from Hindus, and most Hindus did not even notice the demolition of the last Hindu temple in Nagaland. So stretched are the feeble Hindu efforts to revive our society. While we quietly acquiesce to the steady progress of Islam and Christianity, with significant ideological support provided by the Communist-infested media and intelligentsia of India, Christian Church and Jihadi organizations will not give up even one of the mosques or churches they have built over forcibly demolished Hindu temples. There lies the sordid tale of the persecution of the Hindus. We continue to defend an every diminishing territorial and population domains. Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh have been violently severed from us. A sister civilization, Tibet, has been forcibly occupied by China. Nepal is steadily becoming more and more Maoists, while the Baptists hope to have Nepal converted soon into the first Baptist nation of the world. Not to mention the steady infiltration of ISI sponsored Jihadists in the Nepalese regions bordering India. Between 1000 AD and 1512 AD, India’s population had decreased by a whopping 80 million, groaning under Islamic rule. We Hindus seem to think that the Jihadists had killed 80 million of Hindus. We fail to understand a simple mathematics – if population of India at 1000 AD was ‘X’, and if it was supposed to become ‘X+Y’ at 1512, allowing for natural birth rate, natural rate of death, a suitable number of deaths owing to natural calamities etc, then the Jihadists had actually killed a total of (Y+80 millions) in 512 years, with ‘Y’ likely to be a significantly large number. The struggle that the Hindus have with Islam, Christianity and Communism is a binary one. Either we exist. Or these ideologies exist. There is going to be no peaceful coexistence. There will never be a boundary that Pakistan will accept, as far as India is concerned. We know this, from the experience of 4 full-fledged wars and 3 decades of Jihadist terrorism unleashed on us by Pakistan. However, we fail to see that this is merely a symptom. We fail to notice that the ideologies that drive the Naga terrorists, the Jihadists in Kashmir and the communist killers in Kerala are same. We fail to comprehend that these ideologies will never accept a boundary, within which they will let the Hindus live peacefully. We surrendered Pakistan to the Jihadists, and now Hindus are all driven out of Kashmir valley. West Bengal, Assam and Kerala is soon following the Kashmir ‘model’. Either we reclaim our territory, our temples, convert the Muslim/Christian/Communist population back to Hinduism, or we continue to lose territory, people, temples and all our cultural values, bit by bit. Let us focus not only on Ram Janambhoomi in Ayodhya, but also on all 2000 temples that Sita Ram Goel had mentioned in his books ‘Hindu Temples: What happened to them – volume 1’ (http://voiceofdharma.org/books/htemples1/) and ‘Hindu Temples: What happened to them – volume 2’ (http://voiceofdharma.org/books/htemples2/ ). Let us reclaim the San Thome Cathedral in Mylapore (Tamil Nadu) and similarly all other churches that have been built over demolished Hindu temples. Not easy? Well, do you think that the unsung unnamed ancestors, who fought tooth and nail against imperialism, to protect our Hanuman temples, our Durga Puja or our Sabarimala temple, had it easy? Freedom is never easy to achieve, and far more difficult to maintain. Every Hindu must disseminate information on demolished Hindu temples to at least one person a day, a groundswell of public opinion must be formed.
- Reclaim Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Tibet: I am okay to be ridiculed as a hopeless war monger and fundamentalists, although most people who will label me thus will only label me, without even understanding what war means and fundamentalism entails. Let that pass. All of these countries were either Hindu once, or at least had Hindu-like faiths as the predominant belief system. No more. Jihad rules over Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh. ‘Communism with Chinese characteristics’ rules over Tibet. While India had intermittent success in preventing Afghanistan and Pakistan ganging up on India, for most part, Pakistan has been remarkably successful in gaining their famed ‘Strategic depth’ in Afghanistan. While India had sacrificed immensely during the liberation war of Bangladesh in 1971, current crop of Jihadists in Bangladesh are as determined to root out Hinduism from Bangladesh, and subjugate India, as Aurangzeb was. Hundreds of authors have documented how the Hindus, or the sister civilization in case of Tibet, are steadily losing ground in these countries. As a matter of fact it may not be long before no Hindu survives in Bangladesh and Pakistan. My point is not to repeat all these findings. I only wish to say ‘No more’, and ‘Turn the table’. In other word, forcibly uproot Jihad and the Chinese racism from these countries. Application of force here should mean a complete war against Jihad and Communism/Chinese racism leveraging every weapon at our disposal, must be waged. This would mean covert efforts, economic pressure, overt war, using friendly population etc, at destabilizing these countries. At first Afghanistan and Bangladesh must be pitted against Pakistan, using cunning. Once the act of destroying Pakistan is complete, Jihad must be defeated in Bangladesh and Afghanistan, too, without even the slightest prevarication. We must reclaim territory we have lost. It is pointless to believe that Hinduism can coexist peacefully with Jihad, Evangelism and Communism. Just as Hindus are being driven out at gunpoint from Nagaland and Mizoram, within India, unless we start reclaiming territory, we will only be further squeezed out of our homeland. The following article published by the Yuga Parivartan team (Twitter handle @yugaparivartan) at http://yugaparivartan.com/2016/02/17/demographic-seize-of-al-hind/ shows how Hindus are continuously a shrinking population, and consequently, likely to become entirely marginal. There is no time to lose. In a nation that has never invaded another country, forget convincing politicians, it will take an enormous time to convince even the Hindu population that Jihad must be defeated in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh, while Chinese racism must be defeated in Tibet. Every Hindu must make it a point to at least articulate this agenda to another individual, every day, without fail.
- Support the transparent, effective and transformative governance that Narendra Modi has brought in: BJP has so far not been able to resolve any of the long-standing Hindu issues. Hindu temples are still under government control while ‘minority’ (Indian branches of global imperialistic movements Islam and Christianity) ‘places of worship’ are not. Cow slaughter is not yet banned all over India. As the Yuga Parivartan team (Twitter handle @yugaparivartan) shows in this article, http://yugaparivartan.com/2016/04/14/has-bjp-betrayed-hindus-or-it-is-just-incompetent/ , ‘Secularist’ and ‘Feminist’ storm troopers are out to abuse Hindu traditions. Hindu workers get killed with impunity in Kerala, West Bengal, Bihar, Karnataka, and Kashmir. Why do I still ask for supporting BJP? The reason is simple. Suresh Prabhu, Piyush Goyal, Nitin Gadkari, M Venkaiah Naidu, Sushma Swaraj, V K Singh, Dharmendra Pradhan and several other ministers in the Narendra Modi government are clearly showing what good governance means, on the ground. I will not go into the details of the transformation they are bringing in many government departments. A short and rather limited and dated summary can be read in the article https://thinkingdisruptiveinnovation.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/narendra-modi-and-peter-drucker/ . As Dr Praveen Patil (Twitter handle @5forty3) points out in the following article, http://5forty3.in/index.php/2016/04/11/united-spectrum-of-hindu-assam/ , ‘United Spectrum of Hindu Vote’ can be built, but for that, unwavering focus on development agenda is non-negotiable. This is not a call to suspend criticism of Narendra Modi’s government, or BJP. Continue criticism, but influence positive change, do not abandon Modi. To see what I mean, please check Facebook posts of Ajit Upadhyay, at https://www.facebook.com/ajit.upadhyay.31?fref=ts .He criticizes Modi government and BJP fearlessly, with honesty, and with a burning intention to improve nationalist position in our country. As long as he knows Modi and his team have their hearts in the right place, he will continue constructive criticism and unwavering support. That’s integrity.
- Wean Indian Muslim women back from the clutches of the Mullahs: That’s roughly 50% of Indian Muslim population, even allowing for possibly adverse sex ratio. No ‘divide and rule’ vis-à-vis Islam can be more effective than this one. Note the tremendous risk the Hindus face in the following two articles: http://5forty3.in/index.php/2015/01/27/islam-pop-culture-and-the-demographic-demon-2/ by Dr. Praveen Patil, and http://yugaparivartan.com/2016/02/17/demographic-seize-of-al-hind/ by the Yuga Parivartan team. As long as Indian Muslim women remain ‘Child birth factories’, Hindus will continue to face the risk of total demographic onslaught.
- Eternal vigilance on Mullahs and Christian missionaries: The country does not belong to Ajit Doval alone. Ajit Doval, a brilliant intelligence officer that he is, can’t save India from the threats of Abrahamic faiths Islam and Christianity. We Hindus must do everything in our capability, and more, to expose every Mullah or Christian Missionary, dissing Hinduism. Denigrating Hinduism is the most common means that the Jihadists and Evangelists take, towards bringing Hindus to the hell-hole of conversion. Every time we find a communist denigrating native Indian faiths, we can be sure that a Mullah or a Christian Missionary will follow shortly. To remain vigilant on Mullahs and Christian Missionaries, we will do well to first remain vigilant on the Communists. Every Hindu must be wide awake to this responsibility.
- Stop Indian Judiciary’s unwarranted and illegal encroachment into Hindu faith, and India’s development story: India’s courts let Teesta Setalvad roam free. They have not decided on the case of Nirbhaya’s rape. Decades old Ram Janambhoomi case is still in limbo. As on early 2015, more than 61,000 cases were pending in Supreme Court alone. Influential lawyers wake Supreme Court up at midnight to hear Yakub Memon’s mercy petition. India’s Supreme Court saw their verdict on Shah Bano case overturned by Rajiv Gandhi’s government, and did not stop him. However, Supreme Court find time and ‘expertise’ to comment on Sabarimala temples age-old custom of not allowing women of reproductive age into the temple. As dear friend S Suchindranath Aiyer tirelessly communicates, Hinduism is a vast collection of many faiths, each Hindu temple is a religion by itself, no one is forced to follow one particular Hindu temple, however if one wants to visit the rules of the temple must be upheld. The rules do not endanger anyone’s life and property. Mumbai High court ruling on allowing women into the sanctum sanctorum of Shani Singnapur temple has not demonstrated the courage yet to strike down ‘Triple Talaq’ as illegal, however, that is a practise that completely goes against Human rights. Neither did India’s courts strike hard on the abominable practise of female genital mutilation. As R Jagannathan points out in http://swarajyamag.com/politics/scs-constitutional-coup-ambedkars-finely-crafted-balance-of-power-is-gone , India’s Supreme Court is well on it’s way to become a ‘benevolent dictator’. That’s not all. We have new entrant – National Green Tribunal, that had imposed fine on Shri Shri Ravi Shankar’s ‘Art of Living’, for conducting ‘World Cultural Festival’, even before the festival could be started, on the ground of ‘Compensation for environmental damage’! As Anang Pal Malik writes in http://www.thenationoftenrivers.com/mr-prime-minister-scrap-the-national-green-tribunal-before-it-scraps-india/ , National Green Tribunal, an unconstitutional extra-judicial body, raises a mortal risk for India, by potentially threatening to stop all key development projects. Now is the time for the Hindus to inform at least one person a day, every day, about what Indian courts can do, towards potentially destroying Hinduism and India.
- As Rajiv Malhotra points out, ‘Intellectual Kshatriya’s are absolutely vital for the survival of Hindu faith. As Koenraad Elst points out in his book ‘Decolonizing the Hindu Mind’, RSS has significant intellectual drawback. While RSS has completed 90 years, and has become the largest voluntary social organization in the world, we struggle to find enough number of Hindus who can even effectively articulate the strong moral and legal case the Hindus have vis-à-vis Ram Janambhoomi issue. Need I say more?
Hindu revivalism is a process that is continuing for centuries, and it is foolish to hope that in 2 years rule, Narendra Modi will bring in Hindu revivalism. We Hindus must put our skin in the game, we must support Hindu organization, both financially and with effort.